The Spirit Of Adventure

The Spirit Of Adventure

Hello, and welcome to my blog. In this blog, I have posted all my adventurous experiences and stories. In this post, I have made a poem on the Spirit of Adventure. So, let's enjoy the spirit of adventure and have fun!!


Adventure,Adventure,Adventure,
A time to venture.
We go on trekking, we go on hiking
on the beautiful hill,
that makes us Thrill!

Adventure,Adventure,Adventure,
A time to venture.

We go on a rafting 
And love the boat drafting.
In the clear shiny water 
that makes us flutter.

Adventure,Adventure,Adventure,
Time to Venture.
                                                                               -By: Gandharvika Kumar

Don't Forget to Check out My Travel Blog As Well @ https:traveldiariesofgandharvika//.blogspot.com/ 

Comments

Post a Comment

Any Comments??